We live in a world we thought two things are one.
Trust me in this, I’ve had many things crazy done.
From idiotic stunts to genius, from many to none.
Life’s a cruel place, “stick on what your guts plan.”
But sometimes, what you want isn’t what you get.
You deserve more than what’s on your budget.
Rough day must be on your way on getting it yet.
But that’s the point, learn from what your hearts let.
Stop being stubborn and learn to play your game.
No one’s helping but your mind, not your shame.
Don’t be ridiculous, shut up, don’t be that lame.
Two personas won’t quarrel for you are the same.
Last 30 posts on my #dailyjournal
- Why I started Photography
- What is Death?
- Rare Occasions
- Living the Past (Part 7)
- Deck of Cards
- Talented People are the Saddest
- Where do I get inspirations for blogging?
- Drives You Nuts
- They Will Stay
- Living the Past (Part 6)
- Why do we cry when we laugh?
- Do Not Expect Too Much
- Your Voice is Beautiful
- Looking for a Sign
- Living the Past (Part 5)
- Why do we sacrifice for love?
- Living the Past (Part 4)
- The Most Complicated Rule to Follow
- My Saviour (CLRF Music)
- Errors Educate
- Longboard Experience
- Do Not Give Up That Easily
- We All Seek For Miracles
- You Cannot Be Everything to Someone
- Living the Past (Part 3)
- Do What You Do Best
- You Cannot Turn Back Time
- The Outlaw Couple
- At Least I Tried
- Away From Home