Be with someone who supports your craziness.
Go with someone who motivates you emotionally.
Turn to someone who hugs you when you’re down.
Walk with someone who guides you correctly.
Laugh with someone who brings out your true self.
Face someone who is ready to look at you.
Fall for someone who accepts the real you.
Hold on to someone who makes these things possible.
They might not be someone you expect.
Nor someone you think.
But they will stay.
Last 30 posts on my #dailyjournal
- Why I started Photography
- What is Death?
- Rare Occasions
- Living the Past (Part 7)
- Deck of Cards
- Talented People are the Saddest
- Where do I get inspirations for blogging?
- Drives You Nuts
- They Will Stay
- Living the Past (Part 6)
- Why do we cry when we laugh?
- Do Not Expect Too Much
- Your Voice is Beautiful
- Looking for a Sign
- Living the Past (Part 5)
- Why do we sacrifice for love?
- Living the Past (Part 4)
- The Most Complicated Rule to Follow
- My Saviour (CLRF Music)
- Errors Educate
- Longboard Experience
- Do Not Give Up That Easily
- We All Seek For Miracles
- You Cannot Be Everything to Someone
- Living the Past (Part 3)
- Do What You Do Best
- You Cannot Turn Back Time
- The Outlaw Couple
- At Least I Tried
- Away From Home