Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement or endorsement. I only like the product because of its proven results based on my personal preferences.
First of all, I want to give five stars to L’Oréal Paris for this incredible product. The shampoo is called L’Oréal Paris Elvive New Low Shampoo no foaming no sulfates.
I tried to look for online reviews of this product. Some of them are from Google and most are from YouTube. I only saw negative comments and I disagree.
Most of my life, I used normal shampoos for straight hairs. I didn’t know I needed to be more careful in choosing products I put on my hair. As a textured hair woman, I was unaware that curls needed to be treated properly for it to be perfect.
I started my hair journey/transition in the first months of 2018.
- The first thing I did in 2017 was I stopped visiting the salon for a whole year (because I wanted my hair to be permanently straightened). But I still used flat irons every week.
- After a year of abusing my hair, I removed using heat (hairdryers, straighteners) for a few months. My hair was damaged and brittle. My ends were literally straws.
- During this transition, I put my waist-long hair into two sided braids for beach waves every weekend. But in the weekdays, I let it be whatever it wanted to be.
- August last year, we went to the Philippines to have a vacation. There, I did my not-so-big chop. The salon made a normal shoulder length cut and they straightened my hair using heat. *facepalm*
- The next days, I did not use heat or any other harmful chemicals for my hair and let my hair air dried up until these days.
- I began getting aware of my curls and followed the curly girl method. Starting from removing sulfates and silicons out of my life.
- At first, I tried a biological shampoo with no sulfates. And when I got back to the store to buy more of that brand, it is already sold out.
- Then I found out about L’Oréal Paris’ Low Shampoo. I bought two.
When I initially used the last product, I was disappointed because there was no foam formed. Then I read the label “no foaming no sulfate”. I was fooled. But I still continued to use the product because I do not have any other choice.
But I have been using it for two months now AND I saw good results. Now that I use a non-foaming shampoo, my head seemed more alive and shiny. It is embarrassing to say this but I feel cleaner because there are no traces of dandruff anymore. I have finally found a solution for my long term dandruff hair problem.
For the reviewers I watched and encountered, YOU WILL NOT SEE THE RESULT AFTER YOU USED IT ONE TIME.
Been there, done that.
A transition takes time and so is changing your hair routine products.
Random posts on my #dailyjournal
- First Hill Climb
- Singing Taught Me
- Reach for the Sky
- Queen of the Mountain
- A Little Too Late
- Get Fit
- Guilty Habits
- Product Review (Bilba Spuma)
- Starless Night
- Try Again
- Summer Air
- Living the Past (Part 9)
- Living the Past (Part 8)
- Your Dream is Yours
- There is Light After Dark
- Change the Battlefield
- I beg you, Answer me
- I AM FRUSTRATED
- If All Else Fails
- Natural Hair Journey
- The Lost Reappeared
- Free Soul
- Another Step
- Enjoy Your Passion
- I Will Never Forget
- Trail Riding
- Keep Your Cool
- Walk On Thin Line
- The World of Dreams