Cesana Torinese, Italy. February 09, 2018
Trying something new doesn’t mean forgetting what you’ve learned. It’s also applying what you’ve experienced but trying to make it happen in another situation.
I used time-lapse photography as an ingredient to spice up my travel video. I’ve been taking videos as my Playful Memories and as a reminder that I’ve once again come out and overcame my comfort zone which is not going out. This is one of my best travels yet. I am hoping to do more travels in the future.
Time-lapse photography is a technique whereby the frequency at which film frames are captured is much lower than that used to view the sequence. When played at normal speed, time appears to be moving faster and thus lapsing.
View also my Photography Projects. I update all the day for 365 days.
Plans for my Project 365
- January 2018 (random photography) – Project 365 January
- February 2018 (something red) – Project 365 February
- March 2018 (portrait photography) – COMING SOON!
- April 2018 (macro photography) – COMING SOON!
- May 2018 (street photography) – COMING SOON!
- June-July 2018 (night photography) – COMING SOON!
- August 2018 (Philippines!) – COMING SOON!
- September-December 2018 (still thinking) – COMING SOON!
- 1st week of January 2019 (random) – COMING SOON!