I don’t want to remember…
The days I’ve felt pain. The times I’ve suffered
To see that the days have been forcing me to stop acting
like I’m used to. Especially when it makes a difference.
Tragedy is filling me…
I can’t push forward for I am not trying to.
I’m blocked by a forced wall. I’m trapped. I’m isolated.
Loud and clear…
Then, I hear them. Smooth and soft, my body aches.
Now my ears have been plugged by some dirt of a game.
My skin aches for touching this moment.
It’s difficult to sleep. Please, answer my call.
Last 30 posts on my #dailyjournal
- Why I started Photography
- What is Death?
- Rare Occasions
- Living the Past (Part 7)
- Deck of Cards
- Talented People are the Saddest
- Where do I get inspirations for blogging?
- Drives You Nuts
- They Will Stay
- Living the Past (Part 6)
- Why do we cry when we laugh?
- Do Not Expect Too Much
- Your Voice is Beautiful
- Looking for a Sign
- Living the Past (Part 5)
- Why do we sacrifice for love?
- Living the Past (Part 4)
- The Most Complicated Rule to Follow
- My Saviour (CLRF Music)
- Errors Educate
- Longboard Experience
- Do Not Give Up That Easily
- We All Seek For Miracles
- You Cannot Be Everything to Someone
- Living the Past (Part 3)
- Do What You Do Best
- You Cannot Turn Back Time
- The Outlaw Couple
- At Least I Tried
- Away From Home