Doing things when it’s convenient for you is a waste of time. There are several cons of not managing your time. I know these because I’m living it. Though I’m trying to change my ways, I want to keep a good set of goals for my time management. It will also be the best way to track where I started.
There are routines I found useful, especially on writers like me. One day I searched podcasts for writers and I found one on Spotify. It is called “Writer’s Routine” by Dan Simpson. His podcast is all over different podcast platform. The station is still ongoing.
I wanted to write every single detail I learned from different authors but what’s the fun in hearing it on your own, right?
Here are some of my favourites so far:
– Write whatever comes to your mind and edit later.
– Have at least a concrete plot: good beginning, a middle story, and an ending. Everything can happen in between.
– Don’t stop working. Your subconscious will always work after a long write.
– Most importantly, one I cannot do is to work OFFLINE.
Since most of my readers are writer, how can you manage your time on writing an article or a blog? Please tell me on the comments down below. I’d appreciate your likes.
Random posts on my #dailyjournal
- Return the Favor
- I Need Sleep
- Do You Trust Me?
- The Colors of Autumn
- Morning Coffee
- Distant Friend
- Mirror App
- Hold Your Time
- Easy to Forget
- Living the Past (Part 11)
- No Price To Be Nice
- When You Thought Everything Falls Apart
- Back Pain is Real
- Today’s Mood
- Happy Exhausted
- Holloween Dinner
- Writer’s Block
- Too Many Things
- Enjoy What You Do
- If You Think Something Good
- Accept What You Cannot Have
- I Dreamt About a Kid Chasing a Ghost
- In A Tough Spot
- Mouth Shut
- Truth Hurts
- Breaking Point