Doing things when it’s convenient for you is a waste of time. There are several cons of not managing your time. I know these because I’m living it. Though I’m trying to change my ways, I want to keep a good set of goals for my time management. It will also be the best way to track where I started.
There are routines I found useful, especially on writers like me. One day I searched podcasts for writers and I found one on Spotify. It is called “Writer’s Routine” by Dan Simpson. His podcast is all over different podcast platform. The station is still ongoing.
I wanted to write every single detail I learned from different authors but what’s the fun in hearing it on your own, right?
Here are some of my favourites so far:
– Write whatever comes to your mind and edit later.
– Have at least a concrete plot: good beginning, a middle story, and an ending. Everything can happen in between.
– Don’t stop working. Your subconscious will always work after a long write.
– Most importantly, one I cannot do is to work OFFLINE.
Since most of my readers are writer, how can you manage your time on writing an article or a blog? Please tell me on the comments down below. I’d appreciate your likes.
Random posts on my #dailyjournal
- In A Tough Spot
- Mouth Shut
- Truth Hurts
- Breaking Point
- Do Not Fear
- Start of Work
- Little Accomplishments
- Someone’s Something
- Why I Love Green
- Had to Ride Again
- A Little Escape from Reality
- Look What I Just Got!
- What Happened in Summer 2018
- Cat Appreciation
- Part of the Family
- Youth in Banners: What are They Rallying For?
- Bike Riding Improvements
- Compose a Love Song
- Saturday Photowalk
- This Is It!
- Fancy Meeting You
- When Did I Realize I Was a Cat Person?
- Murder in the Alps
- What a Relief
- Another Path
- Walking is Healthier
- To All the Girls Who Stopped Believing in Love (an Open Letter)
- Living the Past (Part 10)
- Violet Evergarden Review