Did something like this happen to you:
- You just woke up and someone is yelling at you?
- Called you names you do not accept?
- Do the chores that are not supposed to be yours?
- Clean a mess you did not intend to make?
- Tell someone to do something but ended up doing it on your own?
- Have to shut your mouth up before you regret what comes out of it?
It drives me nuts. When you have no choice but to do what is right and then forget. You must always keep your cool, though it is easier to complain.
When it comes to the point of giving up and just go berserk, keep in mind that everything you do now will affect your future. It may be a test of patience and perseverance.
Please, be cautious everyone. Everything happens for a reason.
Random posts on my #dailyjournal
- In A Tough Spot
- Mouth Shut
- Truth Hurts
- Breaking Point
- Do Not Fear
- Start of Work
- Little Accomplishments
- Someone’s Something
- Why I Love Green
- Had to Ride Again
- A Little Escape from Reality
- Look What I Just Got!
- What Happened in Summer 2018
- Cat Appreciation
- Part of the Family
- Youth in Banners: What are They Rallying For?
- Bike Riding Improvements
- Compose a Love Song
- Saturday Photowalk
- This Is It!
- Fancy Meeting You
- When Did I Realize I Was a Cat Person?
- Murder in the Alps
- What a Relief
- Another Path
- Walking is Healthier
- To All the Girls Who Stopped Believing in Love (an Open Letter)
- Living the Past (Part 10)
- Violet Evergarden Review