Did something like this happen to you:
- You just woke up and someone is yelling at you?
- Called you names you do not accept?
- Do the chores that are not supposed to be yours?
- Clean a mess you did not intend to make?
- Tell someone to do something but ended up doing it on your own?
- Have to shut your mouth up before you regret what comes out of it?
It drives me nuts. When you have no choice but to do what is right and then forget. You must always keep your cool, though it is easier to complain.
When it comes to the point of giving up and just go berserk, keep in mind that everything you do now will affect your future. It may be a test of patience and perseverance.
Please, be cautious everyone. Everything happens for a reason.
Random posts on my #dailyjournal
- Return the Favor
- I Need Sleep
- Do You Trust Me?
- The Colors of Autumn
- Morning Coffee
- Distant Friend
- Mirror App
- Hold Your Time
- Easy to Forget
- Living the Past (Part 11)
- No Price To Be Nice
- When You Thought Everything Falls Apart
- Back Pain is Real
- Today’s Mood
- Happy Exhausted
- Holloween Dinner
- Writer’s Block
- Too Many Things
- Enjoy What You Do
- If You Think Something Good
- Accept What You Cannot Have
- I Dreamt About a Kid Chasing a Ghost
- In A Tough Spot
- Mouth Shut
- Truth Hurts
- Breaking Point