Did something like this happen to you:
- You just woke up and someone is yelling at you?
- Called you names you do not accept?
- Do the chores that are not supposed to be yours?
- Clean a mess you did not intend to make?
- Tell someone to do something but ended up doing it on your own?
- Have to shut your mouth up before you regret what comes out of it?
It drives me nuts. When you have no choice but to do what is right and then forget. You must always keep your cool, though it is easier to complain.
When it comes to the point of giving up and just go berserk, keep in mind that everything you do now will affect your future. It may be a test of patience and perseverance.
Please, be cautious everyone. Everything happens for a reason.
Random posts on my #dailyjournal
- Change the Battlefield
- I beg you, Answer me
- I AM FRUSTRATED
- If All Else Fails
- Natural Hair Journey
- The Lost Reappeared
- Free Soul
- Another Step
- Enjoy Your Passion
- I Will Never Forget
- Trail Riding
- Keep Your Cool
- Walk On Thin Line
- The World of Dreams
- You saved her
- I started a Non-foaming shampoo and I loved it!
- Why I started Photography
- What is Death?
- Rare Occasions
- Living the Past (Part 7)
- Deck of Cards
- Talented People are the Saddest
- Where do I get inspirations for blogging?
- Drives You Nuts
- They Will Stay
- Living the Past (Part 6)
- Why do we cry when we laugh?
- Do Not Expect Too Much
- Your Voice is Beautiful
- Looking for a Sign